Things To Remember with PHP :
- To determine a value in a variable, use isset()
- Make variable names case sensitive
- Use super global arrays which are incredible. But use them carefully.
- Objects are passed by reference
- To pass function arguments, use & character , like “&$arg1?
- Use PDO for database connectivity.
- Use for each loop while working with arrays as it is powerful compare to for loop
- Use array functions vigorously which are especially suited for performing database operations
- Use regular expressions for high performance PHP applications.
Posted in: PHP