To set up a personal nameserver, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Nameservers section of the Basic cPanel & WHM Setup interface (Home >> Server Configuration >> Basic cPanel & WHM Setup)
- Add your nameservers in the available text boxes.
- Click Assign IP Address next to each nameserver to assign it an IP address.
- Click Add an A entry for this nameserver to allow each nameserver to resolve through DNS.
- Click Nameserver Selection under Service Configuration to enable the nameservers.
Posted in: Cpanel