Here are a few points to check:
- In config.inc.php, try to leave the $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] directive empty. See also 4.7 Authentication window is displayed more than once, why?.
- Maybe you have a broken PHP installation or you need to upgrade your Zend Optimizer. See <http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=31134>.
- If you are using Hardened PHP with the ini directive varfilter.max_request_variables set to the default (200) or another low value, you could get this error if your table has a high number of columns. Adjust this setting accordingly. (Thanks to Klaus Dorninger for the hint).
- In the php.ini directive arg_separator.input, a value of ”;” will cause this error. Replace it with “&;”.
- If you are using Hardened-PHP, you might want to increase request limits.
- The directory specified in the php.ini directive session.save_path does not exist or is read-only.
Posted in: PhpMyAdmin