An express transfer transfers requested cPanel account(s) and performs the following actions on the source server:
- Updates the account's A record to point to the destination server.
- Changes the domain's nameserver entry to point to the destination server.
- Updates the MX records to point to the destination server.
- Adds a redirect for the Account Moved page (cgi-sys/movingpage.cgi) for the following file extensions:
- Blocks SSH and FTP logins to the source server for the transferred accounts.
Posted in: Cpanel