You must apply for one at Verisign ( or Thawte ( You must use either a Class 2 or Class 3 certificate. When your application is accepted you will receive two files: MyKey.pvk – this contains your private key MyCredentials.spc – This contains your credentials

Be sure to back these files up in a secure place! (Do not post them to the Internet)

Posted in: Java

Related FAQ's

Marius Ion ANGEL HOT SOFT LLC (800) 316-7677