To add a new item to an exisiting menu, you must log in to the administrative interface (back end) of Joomla!
- Go to the menu manager (Menu>>Menu Manager).
- Find the menu you wish to add to and click on the icon in the Menu Items column.
This will give a list of existing menu items.
- To create a new item, click on the New icon.
- Select the type of link you want.
- Click on the continue icon.
- Fill in or select the appropriate information and parameters.
Note: For some component links you need to edit the new link in order to apply parameters.
- Select the menu item you want from the list displayed.
- Continue making selections until you have reached the end of the choice tree for your menu link type.
Posted in: Joomla